Thursday, August 27, 2015

Week 7 is Heaven

Sisters

Laba Diena!
This past week has been so good!! Lots of things happened, so super fun!  My companion Elder Hassell was made Zone Leader, along with Elder Lyon.  My new teaching companions are Elder Waters and Elder Seegmiller, so that will be cool.  Masa and I are now Sister Training Leaders, and I love it.  It has really helped me to turn out and look to help others.  I can't focus on myself at all, so that has been great.  
We also got a new companion!!! Her name is Sister Kaleopa; she is from Australia so she has a super cool accent.  She is going to Indonesia.  She is in a different district, but she is the only sister so she is our companion, and we love it.  She is amazing; I like being a triplet with all three of us.
P-Day with our new companion, Sister Kaleopa

Yesterday we skyped for our first time with a Lithuanian member.  She was so cool.  Luckily she talked slowly so that we could somewhat understand her.  We taught her about faith and how it leads us to repent, keep our covenants, follow Holy Ghost, and endure to the end.  It was a great experience.  
We also hosted the new missionaries yesterday too!  I got to host 6 sisters, so that was really fun.  It brought back great memories of my first day here.  I have loved my experience at the MTC; I have learned so much. It has been a great blessing!  We also got to welcome the new Malay Elders and Sister Kaleopa with the zone leaders.  We took them on a tour and had fun with them - we really have a great district and zone.  The gospel is awesome.
I know that the Lord loves and helps us so much.  He gives us tender mercies every day.  He wants us to turn to Him so that we can become more like Him.  With God, all things are possible.  
Love you all


Love Sasa Dzerman


Beautiful day at the Temple

With Sister Ipson

AF 9th ward Sister Missionaries!

With Elder Chadwick from American Fork


No comments:

Post a Comment