Thursday, August 20, 2015

Laba Diena!

This week was super awesome! 
I saw so many great missionaries that I know! 
With Elder Cannon
Elder Cannon


I saw Sister Day,
Sister Day (childhood friend)
Sister Ipson,
Sister Ipson (9th ward Friend)
Sister Cook, and Sister Kho
of course. 
Sister Kho (Elementary Friend)
It's so fun to run into people that you know and love.  It just makes my heart so happy!

On Sunday, we sang with the Nashville Tribute Band, and it was so fun!  They sang so many great songs about the restoration of the church, truth and light, past prophets, and being a missionary.  I love that they share the gospel through their music.  Listening to them was definitely different from what our usual devotionals are, but it was so cool.  They even shared spiritual messages in between their songs.  First time in MTC history, and hopefully not the last.  
Today we went to the temple, which I always love.
and my companion, Sister Webb
We did laundry, which is super fun.  A great time to meet lots and lots of missionaries here in the MTC.  And also nice if you can get the laundry done too :)
This week I learned about the importance of being confident.  We shouldn't be scared to share or live the gospel.  This is the path to eternal life, and we should boldly share it with others!  The gospel is such a blessing!  We should have faith in the Lord and press forward.  
We also listened to Elder Echo Hawk this week.  He told us that we should make the one decision to follow Jesus Christ, not a thousand different decisions during the day.  With that one decision, we will be blessed as we simply follow Him. 
I know that as we go to the Lord with the faith that we have, He will give us more.  He will help our unbelief.  I know He is there.  Jesus Christ is not an absent leader of His church.
Aš mylui jums! Love you all.
Meile Sesuo Dzerman
"Masa" Webb and "Sesuo Dzerman








No comments:

Post a Comment