Thursday, September 3, 2015

11 days left :)

Sis Webb, me, Sis Kaleopa, Sis Trench, Sis Hartt, and Sis Baron
Laba Diena!
This week was super awesome!! Sorry, I don't have a lot of time!!
Elder Oaks came and talked with us Tuesday night, and it was amazing.  He talked about the importance of teaching with the spirit.  If we don't have the spirit, we cannot teach.  We need to rely on the Lord and let Him guide us.
Elder Hassell took a picture of us when our faces came up on the big screen during choir.  We're pretty famous, as the camera finds us every week :)
We also listened to a film of Elder Holland.  He told us to astonish somebody!!  We can't expect life to be easy because it wasn't easy for the Savior.  Through our trials, we come to know Him better.  
We love our new companion Sister Kaleopa.  We have lots of fun laughing with her and learning about Australia.  
Today we got to move residence halls, so that was fun.  We have been the only ones in our building, so now we get to be around other sisters again.  
We hosted again and welcomed new Malagasys to our zone.  There is an Elder Jensen, I think, from Tremonton, Utah.  He did student council with Laura!  I also know Elder Brown from American Fork.  He is also in our zone, learning Malay.  
  It truly is a blessing to be here right now and be so close with the spirit all the time.  I have to rely on Heavenly Father every day, and that has been truly humbling.  But I know He will help us always with everything and anything if we just ask.

Things are going awesome!  We get flight plans tomorrow!!!! So I will tell you about those next week.  We are so excited!!

I know that God loves us and that through Christ's atonement, we can be clean again.
  
I love all of you so much
Love, Sese Dzerman



My teacher Sister Fish

 My Lithuanians.    Me with our teacher Sis Fish, Elder Lyon, Elder Hassell, Wiley, Jones, Seegmiller, and Waters. 

​Our tripanionship


Sis Kaleopa and her Elders

Sis Kaleopa (from Australia) and her lava lava

Elder Lyon put 16 wafers in his mouth.  Another day he got in 100 skittles!

Elder Seegmiller "double spoons" Elder Neville




No comments:

Post a Comment