Thursday, August 13, 2015

HALF WAY!

Hi everyone!
Sister Jerman and Sister Webb


This last week was an awesome one!  One of my Elder companions and I taught an actual Lithuanian from Lithuania in Lithuanian.  It was super cool.  He talked so fast that we couldn't really understand him, but it went well.  It was really fun, and we just went with the spirit.  People actually speak this language outside of the MTC!
Both of our investigators committed to baptism and church, so that is really awesome.  The language is coming really good.  Just one step at a time, like it should be.  Class is super fun, and the spirit is super strong.  The food is also still really good.  Just loving the MTC life.
Masa Webb and Sesuo Dzerman
Our district goes to choir each week, and I love it!  We have an amazing choir director, and it is super fun to sing.  We are singing with the Nashville Tribute Band on Tuesday, so that is really exciting.  They have some awesome spiritual music.  
My district, or Elders, relieve stress by putting spoons in other people's pockets for fun without them noticing.  It is pretty entertaining.  They are super funny.
what!?!  Not only are there a lots of elders here, but they are my classroom companions!
My testimony has been strengthened so much!  I know that we can receive personal revelation directly from God.  I know that as we read the Book of Mormon daily we can be strengthened and feel God's love and receive inspiration.  I love this gospel.  I know Christ lives and this is His work.  I know He helps each of us every day.  I know the atonement is real, and it can change us.  I love you all!
Love, Sesuo Dzerman

No comments:

Post a Comment