Thursday, August 6, 2015

Another Great Week!

Hi everyone!  
It was another wonderful week at the MTC!!  We are having language class twice a day, which I love.  Learning the language really has been a blast.  We are teaching two investigators in Lithuanian, and I have different companions for each one.  It's been fun to switch around.
The District
Tuesday was the best day ever!  We were told that our Tuesday night devotional would be broadcasted to all the MTC's around the world, so we knew it would be pretty cool.  My companion and I sung in the choir too, so that was an amazing experience.  But, President Russel M. Nelson spoke to us!!  It was amazing!!!  I felt the spirit so strong.  He is now President of the Quorum of the Twelve, as of July 15th.  It was such a cool experience.  I am grateful that I could still be in the MTC for that.
We LOVE going to the Temple
Today we went to the temple for an endowment session.  I just love going to the temple.  I am so glad that we can go every week!!  Time really is flying by.  I really cannot believe that it is already Thursday again.  I am still loving the MTC.  The food is really good; I don't mind it at all.  I love the strong spirit that is here.  I love all that I am learning.  I love that we can play volleyball everyday except Sunday as a district.
Sand Volleyball
I love my companion and our district.  I can't believe that in just over a week, we'll be at our half way mark here.  
I just love this gospel and feel so blessed that I can serve Heavenly Father as His missionary right now.  It truly is a blessing.  Every day I am grateful to be here.  I know He is there helping me.  I know that this is His work and His gospel.  I know He loves us all.  
Thanks for the letters!  I love you all!
Meilė, Sesuo Džerman

No comments:

Post a Comment