Thursday, August 27, 2015

Response to her Dad

Thanks Dadio!
We are all doing fantastic!!  Yep, we are still playing sand volleyball in the sun, which I love.  We still need to do spike ball again.  But we did did four square twice, which is way fun.  I love that game :)  We go to the temple once a week, every pday morning.  We are supposed to do laundry after lunch, but we just go in the morning after the temple.  It is often crowded, but not always.  Even if it is, we just wait a bit.  Haha, you know me, I would not get up at 4:00 (like Jason) no matter how many people were in that laundry room, but he probably had more missionaries then.  We have about 2500 missionaries now.  2/3 are elders, 1/3 sisters.   
   Everything is just great!  I see Sis Day, Sis Ipson, Sis Kho all the time.  It is the best!!  Seriously so fun.  I'm glad they came on missions, to see me :)
   Haha, yeah it is really fun to try to speak with a Native.  It just makes me that much more excited to go to Lithuania! 
   So fun that Jas is home and has a car, I knew he would haha.   I am praying for you too.  Love you so much!
Love Sasa Dzerman

No comments:

Post a Comment