Thursday, July 30, 2015

Laba Diena

Sveiki!
We had another great week in the MTC!  Time is just flying by, and I love it.  We started teaching an investigator this past week in Lithuanian.  It was so awesome.  I taught with Elder Hassell, one of my teaching companions.  We don't really know how to speak the language, but I love that because we get to rely completely on the spirit when we teach.  It is so great.  It has really taught me to trust in Heavenly Father and teach what He would have me teach.  And say what He would have me say.  Learning a language is very humbling, but i love it.  Language class is going well.   Little by little it's coming.  I can pretty well understand what my teachers are saying.  I just need to get better at the speaking part, but I know that will come :)  We are learning the first vision in Lithuanian, which is really cool.  
Each day we stay really busy with class, meals, devotionals, study time, gym, and teaching.  I love staying busy and serving the Lord.  This is just an amazing experience.  I love giving my time to Heavenly Father.
My teaching companions are Elder Hassell and Elder Wiley.  They are both great missionaries.  I am learning a lot about teaching and focusing on the investigator and their needs.  I really have learned a lot and my testimony has been strengthened.  I know that because we are God's children, He will help us and answer our prayers.  
I love all of you!
Love, Sesuo Dzerman
Masa Webb and Sesuo Dzerman

No comments:

Post a Comment