Thursday, July 30, 2015

Answers to her Dad's questions

CAN YOU AND YOUR COMPANION UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER AT ALL?
Lithuanian is sort of like Latvian.  I don't think it is really like German because it is not a Germanic language.  It is Slovak, so more weird :) I can't really understand my companion, but I can guess of what a few Latvian words are.  Some are similar to Lithuanian, but not many.  That makes it hard to practice speaking our language. But our goal is to speak in our language first, and then translate to english so we get more practice. 
Here is some Lithuanina off the top of my head.
Aš zinau kad Dievas yra mūsų Dangiškasis Tevą.  Jis myli mūs.  Aš liudiju kad mormono knyga yra Dievo žodžias.  Jezaus Kristaus vardu, amen.
That was my testimony, very breifefly.  Not all correct grammar in there, but I tried:)
Sesuo Dzerman and Masa Webb

TELL US ABOUT YOUR COMPANION - My companion is from Spokane.  She took a few years of French, went to Washington Eastern for a while. She is 19 like me.  She has two older brothers.  One served in Provo and the other in Latvia, where she is going.  Crazy, right? The people in Latvia prayed she would come there because they loved her brother so much.  Their prayers were answereed. 
With Masa (Sister) Webb from Spokane

DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE WENT TO THE PROVO TEMPLE?
 Haha, I told her about our rainy trip to the temple.  Good memores. We have done a session and initiatory, so cool.  
We love to go to the temple!
Love Sesuo Dzerman

No comments:

Post a Comment