Monday, July 11, 2016

from Sister Leticia Griffin's email

Highlight of my week: EXCHANGES WITH SISTER JERMAN!!! I was companions with Sister Jerman my first two transfers and she is the sweetest! Her and I get along SO well! It was great to talk about our last transfers and remember all of the funny moments we had with each other. Plus, we had a very busy day full of lessons! We got to go with a Utah family to their relative's house here in Vilnius and teach their niece which was an interesting experience. Haha Utahans are everywhere!! We then taught two lessons together and committed them to baptism and they ACCEPTED!! TWO IN ONE DAY!! They will be Sister Jerman's investigators, but it was very humbling to be a part of their conversion process. Luckily I will get to see them at church. Teaching with Sister Jerman is so great! I am trying to do the same with my companionship right now. It might take a little time to get there, but I know it will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment