Monday, October 19, 2015

What a great week!

With Sister Wixom, the General Primary President
Sveiki!
This week was super fantastic!!! So many good things!!
Sister Wixom came to visit us here in Vilnius! All the Lithuanian missionaries came here to hear her speak. It was very amazing.  She talked about following the spirit and using the Book of Mormon to answer people's questions. She is an amazing servant of God.  We were able to give her flowers after and talk with her since there are only 31 of us missionaries here.  It was quite an incredible experience. She remembers me from the MTC, so that was really fun. Of course, after I reminded her :) It was amazing to have her here with us though.
That night our investigator came to listen to her speak to the members in Vilnius, so we got to attend that too with him.  He especially enjoyed Brother Wixom's comments, which was cool. 
We ran into a member from Kalingrad on the street! That never happens, so it is always so fun when someone comes up to talk to you! She spoke Russian, but hey, she was speaking to us! :)
The sisters taught a lesson to a Nigerian, and we got to join them. We have like 5 Nigerian members here in Vilnius, and I love them. They are so accepting and so awesome.  We might be able to teach a Nigerian if he has time to meet with us. There are quite a few of them here, and it is great because they speak english, haha.
This week we made log, which is a very delicious dessert we will have to make when I get back. It is so unhealthy you have no idea. Sweet and condensed milk, cocoa powder, cookies, and butter. Yeah, how do we not have that in America??? We also drank Aloe Vera water, it is so good. It has chunks of aloe vera in it, like wow. Didn't know you could eat it! Super yum.
They turned our heat on in the apartment, so that is super nice.  It makes me grateful to be warm :)
My district is awesome. There are 4 Elders and 4 sisters total. They are so great and really bring a strength to the work here.
I know that God is our loving Heavenly Father. I know that this is His work. He loves us and wants to help us. We just need to ask Him and have faith. He wants us to be happy and we can everyday no matter what we face. I love you all so much.
Love Sese Dzerman

p.s.   Mommy, So I just have to say, I wipe our counters quite often and think of you!  Everytime I do, I think of you :)  I am glad I can as you have always done for me. Love you
Also, saw the Norby's at the MTC, forgot to tell you. They were headed to serve another mission in Paris, how crazy. They totally recognized me and rememeber I came to their house. ELder Norby asked about Brett, so if you could tell him that he remembers him, that would be great. Sorry, out of time. 
Also I tried to send pics, but it won't let me! Ahh, I have so many good ones.
I saw my elders from the MTC. It was so much fun mom. Like I love them too much. We got such cute pics together I wanted to send. It was so fun to talk with them and hear how they have been doing and how they have been seeing. It was the best. Anyways love you so mcuh! I will try pics next week, and it better work. I am happy and doing well. Loving it here.
But miss you love you!
Love sis kay

No comments:

Post a Comment