Monday, October 26, 2015

How is October almost over??


With "my Elders" from the MTC now here in Lithuania!
Labas!
We had such a great week this week, time is just flying by! The leaves are changing colors and look so pretty. Lithuania is gorgeous in the fall with all of the yellow trees.
This past week we had zone training, and it was way fun to see all of the missionaries. 
Then I went on exchanges with Sister Hayes, a Russian speaking sister. We stayed in my area and it was really fun. Then I traveled to Kaunas to pick up my companion. That was really fun to see another city in Lithuania. It is just beautiful everywhere! I love the fall time!
We also had a ward choir practice on Sunday! Like everyone after Sacrament meeting had choir practice together. An older lady, who is an investigator, led everyone. It was the funniest thing I have every witnessed. She was singing fribotto like no one's business. She must have thought we were Mormon Tabernacle Choir! It was a great time.
We played ping pong with a couple of members, Eric and Mindaugas last preparation day. It was really fun. Today we are going bowling with them, so I am pretty excited. Eric is a professional soccer player playing for lithuania. he is from Brazil, so he's pretty cool. 
It's been pretty rainy, so I love it. We also had Causcaus, or however you spell it. It is super yum, not Lithuanian, but really good. 
I know that God watches over each of His children. I know that we are here to take care of others and serve them. I love you all!
Love Sese Dzerman
We got pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment