Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Baltic Missionary Mom post

Interesting fact for the day...Sister Halli Bestenlehnerand her MTC group arrived in the mission the first week of Jan. There were 3 (I think) Lithuanian sisters. There have been NO Lithuanian sisters sent to the Baltic mission until this week! Curious..


Tami Y. Bestenlehner8:32pm Sep 22
Your daughters trainer is a Sister Madison who is from Boise. She and my daughter were MTC companions and are in a threesome this week
. Sister Madison is a wonderful missionary. She lost her little brother in June. So her mission has been hard. Your daughter will love her. I grew up in Rexburg with Helen and Byron being in my ward and were my friends. I moved to Utah when I was 10. Then Byron ended up being in my MTC district. Such a small world. I moved to Vernal 18 years ago with my husband. We love it here! I know a few Calders here.
Tami Y. Bestenlehner
Tami Y. Bestenlehner8:33pm Sep 22
Oh interesting fact. My daughters group arrived in Jan. Your daughter is the first Lithuanian Sister to come since Jan.

No comments:

Post a Comment