Monday, January 18, 2016

Happy January! (#2)

​Today eating lunch with Sister Nuttall at an Italian restaurant
Hello!
It was quite the great week! Lots of good things are happening!
We got transfer calls this morning actually, which is very new! I will be staying in Vilnius, but switching back to my old area in Vilnius East. I will be living in my old apartment again, where I showed up my first night here in Lithuania. I will be with Sister Bestenlehner! So I am leaving the trainer now. Us four sisters here in Vilnius just switched companions, so it will be pretty fun. 
This week was very exciting. I had exchanges with Sister Hubert. After I picked her up in Kaunas, we were going to drive back to Vilnius, but then I realized that I lost our phone! It was pretty crazy, but with help from the other sisters, they located the taxi and got it back. Then we had to stay the night in Kaunas because it was pretty late. But all was well! Heavenly Father was watching over us. It was a great experience.
Outside the cathedral with Sister Hubert
Inside the big white cathedral
​Inside the cathedral


​Pretty pictures of the sunrise as we were traveling from Kaunas back to Vilnius on the bus
Last night was one of the best nights ever. A member got his mission call! He is 25 years old and an awesome guy! President Harding drove his call down yesterday, and then he opened it last night. It was the coolest thing ever. His call came in 10 days and he leaves in 6 weeks to Scotland! The spirit was so strong when he read his call. We were all silent for quite a long time. He was converted three years ago and was recently reactivated. He is an amazing example, and we are all so excited. We will get to be here when he leaves, so that is exciting. 
We were able to meet with our investigator and try to help him overcome his smoking addiction. He has three weeks to do so in order to make his date. It will be pretty hard, but we have faith that Heavenly Father will help him. Because I am switching areas, I will hand them over to the other sisters. But I am excited to be concentrated on finding new investigators. Finding the people that are prepared to hear God's restored gospel. I know that He lives and loves each of us. He is the true source of joy and peace in this life. Through Christ's atonement, we can be strengthened each day to face our trials. We can happy now. I love you all so much!
Love Sese Dzerman
​This is my before picture of getting ready to go outside. 

All bundled up for going outside.  Gotta love the selfies
We made the cranberry salad, thanks mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment