Monday, February 15, 2016

Happy February!

Wow, time is just flying by!
Everything here is going just awesome, we had a pretty sweet week! We got to teach a few lessons, so that was super fun. We taught english class to one member and three nonmembers about the plan of salvation.
I love that plan so much and how it applies to each of us because of Christ's atonement. I love that it is our plan of happiness. We also taught a cool nigerian about the plan of salvation and another older Lithuanian lady the restoration. I sure do love teaching!
          In a taxi going to a lesson
We get to pass all of these people off to other missionaries, but it has been really fun. We were also able to meet with a less active family this week. The entire family sat in on the lesson for the first time since I have been here in Lithuania! Wow, it was so cool. Usually just the mom will meet with us, so it was really great. They all came to church yesterday as a family. We are so happy with their progress!!! It was also really fun to celebrate Day of Love as they call it here in Lithuania. It makes it fun because everyone is super nice to everyone at church and brings cute little goodies. I really like that holiday :) We should all love everyone everyday!
I know that Christ showed the greatest amount of love when He gave His life for each one of us. He loves us each beyond comprehension. Love you all
Love Sese Dzerman




Selfie with Sister Best

from Sister Bestenlehner - 
 I became pretty down when two of our lessons fell through on the same day. Usually I am fine and move on but that day it became harder. I was in a state where I just felt sad. This went on for a an hour or so until a prompting came to me to count my blessings. I thought of my companion who was smiling at me because we had just had a weird contact, a sun that we hadn't seen in a few weeks, and different things. It didn't make the feeling leave offically but it felt like the lord was lifting this burden so that it was eaiser to carry. 


 P-day Bowling !
Bowling Fun for P-day
Sisters Jerman, Brown and Bestenlehner
Sister Jerman and Sister Best
Sister Jerman and Elder Lyon from MTC
Lyon, Best, Jerman and Waters



No comments:

Post a Comment