Monday, December 14, 2015

Happy Days!

Merry Christmas from Lithuania!
Labas!
We had a really cool week! We got transfer calls, but Sister Madison and I will stay where we are. I am super grateful for that! We actually have a new area, it is a lot smaller now because another area was added in Vilnius for a new companionship. But our apartment is now in our area, so that will be so nice! We got a new Elder from the Mtc here in Vilnius, so I am not the newby anymore. That is pretty weird but great. Elder Lyon and Waters joined us too, so now we have four from our MTC group in Vilnius. That is pretty fun! 
We were able to go to the TV tower, and it is so cool. It has some really cool history behind it. We went up the elevator and ate lunch at the top, which overlooks all of Vilnius. It is the prettiest view ever. The tables spin as you eat so we could see it all. We ate waffle sandwhiches, which I don't reccomend, but it was super fun. We also got the classic European cheese platter, so that was pretty awesome!
That night we saw the huge Christmas tree in Center. It is so cool, there was also a Chrsitmas market there. We looked around, it was super awesome. Lots of cool European stuff. 
We had a lesson at a member's house with our sort of investigator. To my dismay, she served us white bread with huge chunks of butter and pieces of salmon covering the whole thing! I thought I was going to die once again, but it wasn't that bad. It was exciting for sure! We were also able to eat chicken hearts, so that was really fun. They just taste like chicken but have a weird texture.
One day while we were contacting, I stopped a woman to tell her about the new Chirstmas video from the church, which is amazing, and after learning who I was, she gave me a big hug! She was a complete stranger! That was my first hug while contacting, it was great. It has been a lot of fun!
I know that Christ is the reason that we are all here. Because He was born and lived and died, we can all live again. His atonement gives each of us hope and life. May we all remember Him always. I love you so much. Love Sese Dzerman
Christmas tree and market.  We didn't know the bunny was there - Ha ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment