Monday, November 16, 2015

Laba Diena!

Hey Family and Friends!
We had a really great week here in Vilnius! I just keep learning so much every day, and I love the time I have to serve the Lord. It has been a huge blessing to be here!
This week we had zone conference all day long and Elder Klebingot and his wife attended for their last time. They are powerful servants of the Lord. We talked about the great power of having latter day prohpets in our life!
This week we got a new district because an Russian Elder left and a new one will come this week. That is pretty exciting.
Last district photo This is our district with the Russian Elders. Elder Pierson on left, then Elder Kimsey. Elder Kismey was transfered to Estonia last week, so now we have a new elder, Elder Downs.

We were also able to visit a cool National Lithuanian museum for our preparation day. Lithuania has a very cool history!
 traditional Lithuanian dresses at the museum

 The people here are great examples to me every day.
I know that this is God's true chruch on the earth today. He loves each of us so much. He cares for us and wants to help us so much. I know that as we strive to serve Him and do His will, He will bless us so much. Although it can be hard, His plan is so much better. I love you all so much. Have a great week! 
Love Sese Dzerman


p.s.   Mommy, So I just have to say, I wipe our counters quite often and think of you!  Everytime I do, I think of you :)  I am glad I can as you have always done for me.
Also, saw the Norby's at the MTC, forgot to tell you. They were headed to serve another mission in Paris, how crazy. They totally recognized me and rememeber I came to their house. ELder Norby asked about Brett, so if you could tell him that he remembers him, that would be great. Sorry, out of time. 
Also I tried to send pics, but it won't let me! Ahh, I have so many good ones.
I saw my elders from the MTC. It was so much fun mom. Like I love them too much. We got such cute pics together I wanted to send. It was so fun to talk with them and hear how they have been doing and how they have been seeing. It was the best. Anyways love you so mcuh! I will try pics next week, and it better work. I am happy and doing well. Loving it here.
But miss you love you!
Love sis kay
           Elder Martin and Seegmiller demonstrating Chinese                 exercises at the museum.
~pictures compliments of her companion, Sister Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment